Problems Currency Converter

Dylan-

Hello, @Victoria Kudryashova

I have some problems with the currency converter, it seems to take a lot of loading time as it uses ajax.admin calls.
I am using the new alidropshipwoo theme combined with WPRocket, SGoptimizer and cloudflare.

However, the currency converter seems to be the bottleneck

1.png

Also, the refresh cart fragments is an issue:

2.png

Last edited:

Dylan-

Hello, I'd like to know why the currency converter does not work, I've just lost a customer because the currency converter does not change the currency.

I use Davinci 2.0 WOO
With the Alidropship plugin (latest version)

Mar

Hello, I'd like to know why the currency converter does not work, I've just lost a customer because the currency converter does not change the currency.

I use Davinci 2.0 WOO
With the Alidropship plugin (latest version)
I have this issue with Currency Switcher when my site was with Siteground. I reported it to their support. I did not stop until they told me not to use SGoptimizer, instead use W3 Total cache only. After that Currency switcher was working. It is worth a try, you can disable it easily in cPanel.

Dylan-

Yeah, I have siteground as well, but that would mean that all the good stuff like memmed cache can't be used?

Mar

Yeah, I have siteground as well, but that would mean that all the good stuff like memmed cache can't be used?
Yes. SGoptimizer is one of the features of the GoGeek plan. I was excited to use it then since it has dynamic caching, suppose to be good for the Currency Converter with visitors changing currency. It turned out that Currency Converter don't work with it and I'll have to disable it in cPanel, including the SG Optimizer plugin that you need to install. You have the power to disable it to test, you can enable it and you won't lose anything. It worked for me. Every site is different but it is worth a try.