probleme theme DaVinci

Antiwana

Too bad with the theme Da Vinci, when I share an article on facebook! he does not give the picture of the aricle.
I only see the favicon in large size.
can I have a solution ???

Antiwana

Hi
Thank you for the answer . I have a problem with the social Rabit that does not work. And when I installed the plugin that you advised me. it does not activate either

axiom786

Does the Themes (Any) New Versions and their Updates can affect the good function of our Alidropship Plugin. Recently i got a problem with the DIRECT IMPORT from Alidropship plugin Chrome Extensions which was due to a Wp plug in ..the WP Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan.. the support help me to solve the issue...my question is that; should we Update Themes New Versions everytime we get it fromWp????? thanking you .. IBRAHIM Outdoorsmega.com

Hi
Thank you for the answer . I have a problem with the social Rabit that does not work. And when I installed the plugin that you advised me. it does not activate either
Well, I believe its not a theme problem. You should contact support to help you out regarding plugin issues. Or post a thread regarding social rabbit.

You can also check out this post
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/social-media-restricted-api-access.7817/#post-44622

There was a similar problem but it seemed that social rabbit robots were blocked by the server. Email support and they should be able to sort it out quickly.

Christina

Administrator
Does the Themes (Any) New Versions and their Updates can affect the good function of our Alidropship Plugin. Recently i got a problem with the DIRECT IMPORT from Alidropship plugin Chrome Extensions which was due to a Wp plug in ..the WP Cerber Security, Antispam & Malware Scan.. the support help me to solve the issue...my question is that; should we Update Themes New Versions everytime we get it fromWp????? thanking you .. IBRAHIM Outdoorsmega.com

Hello, Ibrahim!

We recommend you to update the theme and the plugin to use the full range of their features and run your dropshipping business successfully.