Problem With Variations

ultrasalgeria

Hello, I'm using Woocommerce 3.0 since few days, direct import started to work too slow, and I just saw that it also started to doesnt import variations, it imports products as simple products, not variable ones. Did anyone face with same or similar issue, and how did you solve it? I have about 1100 products on my import list and at least 200-300 of them were imported in last few days, so I have this issue on 200-300 products.

ultrasalgeria

I need a solution before all of my customers leave my website, because it is the only important feature of the plugin which is not working right now for me.

ultrasalgeria

The speed of your site connects with your Hosting Provider - not with a plugin . When we checked your site, it was also extremely slow :(

But until last week plugin was working fast, I didn't change my hosting provider, what is the difference from last week to this week, can you explain that? I have to find a solution today because otherwise
plugin will be useless.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
But until last week plugin was working fast, I didn't change my hosting provider, what is the difference from last week to this week, can you explain that? I have to find a solution today because otherwise
plugin will be useless.
The more products you import the slower your site has become. The speed of import and site itself are not connected with plugin - it could be server issue or Internet connection. When we checked your site before you reinstalled WordPress - there are also issues with server . It doesn't have enough capacity to import all variations , so it imports only the main product. Please contact your Hosting Support and clarify this issue with them .

ultrasalgeria

The more products you import the slower your site has become. The speed of import and site itself are not connected with plugin - it could be server issue or Internet connection. When we checked your site before you reinstalled WordPress - there are also issues with server . It doesn't have enough capacity to import all variations , so it imports only the main product. Please contact your Hosting Support and clarify this issue with them .

I contacted with my hosting provider and they made some tests, and they say that there is nothing about hosting, I really don't know what to do.

ultrasalgeria

My hosting provider extended the timeout limit and updated php version but the problem is still exists. When I click to 'Import' it starts to import but it never ends, that process showing button on the left is always continuing, and when I check the product I see that there aren't variations, and sometimes it imports with Aliexpress price, not with my price formula.

Purple

I am one of them here. My website is too slow. I d not have 1000s of product just a few. But it takes a while to load. Any idea, how can I improve the speed of my website? I am using non woocommerce version of the plugin

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am one of them here. My website is too slow. I d not have 1000s of product just a few. But it takes a while to load. Any idea, how can I improve the speed of my website? I am using non woocommerce version of the plugin
The speed of your site depends on your hosting and your internet connection. Make sure you don't save images on server:
upload_2017-5-10_10-48-9.png

Purple

Thank you Victoria. I have few more website hosted on my server and all are performing well in terms of speed. It's just with this one which uses Alidropship plugin and I don't know why?

I didnt upload the images on the server as you suggested.

I ran a speed test and it says "Optimize images" and "Reduce server response time" I am not a techie and don't know how to resolve it

upload_2017-5-10_12-55-23.png