Problem With the Zooming when the site loads - Davinci

farhad7970

Hello Everyone hope you are safe and sound !

i Searched in the forum but didn't find somebody mention this before.

When the user first visits the home page the zooming of theme is on 100% ( picture number 1 ) but in this way, everything gets issues from the banner to the Top menus. but when you Zoom out in the browser to 90% it gets corrected ( picture number 2 ) . for the user who doesn't know about this issue they think that the website is broken or badly written. Is there any way to fix this problem ??

127867563.jpg

chris37

Hello Everyone hope you are safe and sound !

i Searched in the forum but didn't find somebody mention this before.

When the user first visits the home page the zooming of theme is on 100% ( picture number 1 ) but in this way, everything gets issues from the banner to the Top menus. but when you Zoom out in the browser to 90% it gets corrected ( picture number 2 ) . for the user who doesn't know about this issue they think that the website is broken or badly written. Is there any way to fix this problem ??

View attachment 13760
Is not broken, just your computer display is too small , if remember correctly this themes is have breakpoint to taplet view at 1224px, if you have smaller screen is gona display the way the first image you show here.

farhad7970

MY Monitor is 20' inch with a resolution of 1600 x 900 . It's not Small . the theme is not optimized well enough for different screen variations . i have to find something for this because it's really inconvenient the way it is .

chris37

MY Monitor is 20' inch with a resolution of 1600 x 900 . It's not Small . the theme is not optimized well enough for different screen variations . i have to find something for this because it's really inconvenient the way it is .
Is ok in my end.