Problem with product status

Terrilyn Irizarry

Hello Everyone,

Attn: Admins.... Has anyone had any problems with their product status changing automatically? I have over 400 products, 380 were published and 20 of them were imported but not published. Two days in a row I have found that of the 400 products the 380 published products were switched to drafts. This is a problem because one of my customers contacted me on Instagram where she saw a product I had advertised that she really wanted....when she went to my website it was not there. That is because the item was placed in draft status and not available. This is could have been a loss of a sale. Hopefully, this can be rectified as soon as possible and I am the only one having this issue. Thank you!!!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Everyone,

Attn: Admins.... Has anyone had any problems with their product status changing automatically? I have over 400 products, 380 were published and 20 of them were imported but not published. Two days in a row I have found that of the 400 products the 380 published products were switched to drafts. This is a problem because one of my customers contacted me on Instagram where she saw a product I had advertised that she really wanted....when she went to my website it was not there. That is because the item was placed in draft status and not available. This is could have been a loss of a sale. Hopefully, this can be rectified as soon as possible and I am the only one having this issue. Thank you!!!
Please disable auto update , we are working to fix that issue. Manual update works fine - just make sure you have the latest version of AliDropship extension - 2.4.5.5