problem with paypal

fistno

I used both paypal and stripe for my site. However, the paypal is not functioning. For stripe, it is fine.
Wordpress, theme and plugin are updated. Paypal setting checked, is correct.

Whenever i try to check out using paypal, i will be redirect to paypal site to login/ confirm the payment, after i confirmed the payment, i will be redirect to my site, homepage, not the tank you page and the item is still in the cart.

For stripe i am able to checkout with no issue.

Anyone has the same issue like me?
Please guide.

fistno

Discovered what the problem is. After payment, it ended up in abandon cart.
After the payment at paypal page and got redirect back to my site, I was redirect to homepage with the item still in the cart.
Went to dashboard to checkout, under order tab, it register the order as abandon.

Any idea how to solve this?? I am using Da Vinci theme

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I used both paypal and stripe for my site. However, the paypal is not functioning. For stripe, it is fine.
Wordpress, theme and plugin are updated. Paypal setting checked, is correct.

Whenever i try to check out using paypal, i will be redirect to paypal site to login/ confirm the payment, after i confirmed the payment, i will be redirect to my site, homepage, not the tank you page and the item is still in the cart.

For stripe i am able to checkout with no issue.

Anyone has the same issue like me?
Please guide.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials , also I need cPanel login credentials to check everything out.

droidman

Discovered what the problem is. After payment, it ended up in abandon cart.
After the payment at paypal page and got redirect back to my site, I was redirect to homepage with the item still in the cart.
Went to dashboard to checkout, under order tab, it register the order as abandon.

Any idea how to solve this?? I am using Da Vinci theme

Same problem here...