Problem with instagram and Pinterest

Naoufal

My accounts of Instagram and pinterest are not authorized since 12/08/2019 and i don't know why.when i try to login by social rabbit into instagram and pinterest i receive the following message 'Authorization failed"

Ttutorial

My accounts of Instagram and pinterest are not authorized since 12/08/2019 and i don't know why.when i try to login by social rabbit into instagram and pinterest i receive the following message 'Authorization failed"
I had the same problem that day with Facebook. Have no idea why it happens. But I got logined after resetting the password.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Did you try to enter the accounts via computer ( not via SR)?

tomazs

I had a Rabbit setup on Pinterest on 17 hours, they suspended and close my account after one week and they won't communicate about that anymore. Any thoughts?

Mar

I had a Rabbit setup on Pinterest on 17 hours, they suspended and close my account after one week and they won't communicate about that anymore. Any thoughts?
Try to make an appeal here, https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact. My Pinterest account with more than 10,000 followers was suspended just recently, even my site was blacklisted due to spam pins. I made an appeal in the link above, no success. I created a new account and successfully claimed the website. It was banned again almost immediately. I made an appeal, received a response that the account cannot be activated anymore. I created another account, this time I can pin contents of my site but I did not claim the website anymore. I believe claiming a website is when the website that is blacklisted is detected. The account is doing fine but not claimed a website. Suddenly, I received a message from Pinterest, the account reactivated. It was the second account I created that successfully claimed the website. Now the account is doing fine with followers growing fast.

It is a long confusing story with Pinterest. We were like playing hide and seek. I am able to get around with the black list of the website that is the most important. You can always create another Pinterest account, you just need another email to begin with. The tough one is when the website is banned, in fact they said once the website is banned, it will be forever.

You try to make an appeal in the link. Many times, they suspend an account but later reactivated and will explain that the suspension was a mistake. It happened two times to me in the past. But it will not happen if there was no appeal. In your case if your website is not blacklisted, it is no big deal. You can always create another account and claim your website.

tomazs

Uh, thanx Mar for all your useful informations and experiences. I see, you are already a veteran in this madness digital world full of jerks.