Problem with importing comments / reviews

hunybuny2

Hello,
The plugin was working fine until I decided to import some fresh comments from AliExpress.

1. Comment importing was extremely slow. It took me 2 full days to import comments for 100 products. Then I checked the comments already imported and noticed next issue.
2. It ignores the restriction of the number of comments to import and imports all the comments from a product. That means, instead of importing 20 comments for a product, it imported all 900 comments/reviews from AliExpress.

Can you be kind enough to solve this issue?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,
The plugin was working fine until I decided to import some fresh comments from AliExpress.

1. Comment importing was extremely slow. It took me 2 full days to import comments for 100 products. Then I checked the comments already imported and noticed next issue.
2. It ignores the restriction of the number of comments to import and imports all the comments from a product. That means, instead of importing 20 comments for a product, it imported all 900 comments/reviews from AliExpress.

Can you be kind enough to solve this issue?
We need your domain name and WP login and password to check it out.

I noticed another problem with this matter, the name of customers do not appear as it is on aliexpress, it just display "Customer". The review looks really weird this way.

Ryan

This is important thing because when customers visit your site they want to see fresh reviews, it will increase their trust in you. ;)

For sure, I agree. ;)
I just forgot about them and didn't know they have dates now. Have to update them all because for 2 websites I have newest reviews from October 2016 :D