Problem with editing my products

Stalaggh

Hello,
I have serious problem with editing my products.. whole section when you can edit it, change price, import reviews is gone. I have new laptop, everything installed properly and I'm not sure what to do. I'm using DaVinci theme.

t2jeebu.jpg

Last edited:

Sunster

Staff member
I'm sure you tried the basics like clear browser cache etc. Did you check your plugins, are all required ones installed. Try disabling plugins to see if any new ones you installed are conflicting.

Stalaggh

Yes, I tried all of this, switching browsers, used my phone, updating alidropship plugin, disabling other ones, but nothing seems to work... frustrating especially that I have ordered new shoutout for this night and I fear other problems will appear.

Sunster

Staff member
At the top of the page, click on "Screen Options" and see if "Product Data" has a checkmark on it. And tick any other boxes you need. Hopefully that will do it ;)

Stalaggh

Damn.. when I click on screen option it only goes down by like 1cm and only thin white bar appears, nothing more :(
wHk4n8q.jpg

Sunster

Staff member
Wow, try clicking on the help tab right next to screen options to see if that works. If that doesn't work also it may be a jQuery issue.

Stalaggh

Wow, try clicking on the help tab right next to screen options to see if that works. If that doesn't work also it may be a jQuery issue.
Somewhat fixed thanks to you! The Screen Options work on Firefox and second laptop.. but for some reason not here on chrome.. but I can work that way, thanks for your tip man!!