Problem with "Checkout button(not working)" and "Add to cart" as well

David Mariano

Hello AliDropship Forum. I would like to ask regarding my problem. When i tried to import an item on, the ietm is posted, and i can edit it as well. The thing is, the comments, the reviews are not appearing.. As well as the checkout button and add to cart button. I only use Paypal for payment. Hope you help me guy. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
David

axiom786

Where can i place Aliexpress Affiliate Link On my Website Please???
I am Not a Computer Savvy and i am very scared in so far as The CUSTOMIZATION
Section of my site is concerned. Regards, IBRAHIM https://outdoorsmega.com

David Mariano

Hello Ms. Victoria. I Fix the problem now. I just import the API of my paypal..Now, My issue now is that, why the products of aliexpress doesn't show on my wordpress(product categories section). Please see file attachment.

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    50.3 KB · Views: 17

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Ms. Victoria. I Fix the problem now. I just import the API of my paypal..Now, My issue now is that, why the products of aliexpress doesn't show on my wordpress(product categories section). Please see file attachment.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials to check it out.

harishsorate

My Alidropship website checkout/view cart button is not working. i have added a product in cart and now i wanted to see that product in cart and test checkout, but when i click on cart icon, it is redirecting me to home page of website. Please, help.

Christina

Administrator
My Alidropship website checkout/view cart button is not working. i have added a product in cart and now i wanted to see that product in cart and test checkout, but when i click on cart icon, it is redirecting me to home page of website. Please, help.

Hello, harishsorate!

First of all, please make sure that you're using the latest versions of the plugin and the theme.

Alimata

Hi,
When I add items to the card and ready to checkout it shows a page like this. None of the links work, can't fill out the client address and the client can't complete his order. I need assistance to fix the checkout page not working.
Thank you!

1664930940379.png

chris37

Hi,

can you please deactivate the gtraslate and the mosterinsights plugins.

Then try again.

Let me know if is work

Best Regard
Chris