Problem with changing order of product variations.

Michele25

Hello,
I am new to drop shipping with AliExpress and using the Alidropship plugin. I am in the process of adding products and have run into an issue with changing the order of how a products variations appear in my store.
For example, I imported a wire whisk that comes in 3 sizes. I would like it that a customer would see the choices in order of size (8", 10",12"). It appears there is a way to easily do this when I go to the "variations" section when editing the product. There you can just drop and drag the variation's order to where you want them to be.
When I go ahead and do this, save, and then view the product, I see that it does not work. The variations stay the same as they were originally imported, reading (10",12", 8").
In my opinion, this makes my store look unorganized and may be confusing to a potential customer who could inadvertently order the wrong size. I have a few other products with the same issue.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thank you, Michele

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,
I am new to drop shipping with AliExpress and using the Alidropship plugin. I am in the process of adding products and have run into an issue with changing the order of how a products variations appear in my store.
For example, I imported a wire whisk that comes in 3 sizes. I would like it that a customer would see the choices in order of size (8", 10",12"). It appears there is a way to easily do this when I go to the "variations" section when editing the product. There you can just drop and drag the variation's order to where you want them to be.
When I go ahead and do this, save, and then view the product, I see that it does not work. The variations stay the same as they were originally imported, reading (10",12", 8").
In my opinion, this makes my store look unorganized and may be confusing to a potential customer who could inadvertently order the wrong size. I have a few other products with the same issue.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thank you, Michele

Hello Michele, have you followed these instructions: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-product-taxonomies/