Problem setting up new alidrooship store

Deb

Hi my name is Deb and I just started a stire on alidropship today. I have 2 questions. I am trying to create an acct with stripe but it’s asking fir my store URL. I don’t where to find it. I have entered many thing I think it might be but stripe says invalid URL. Can anyone please tell me where I can find my store URL. ?? My 2!d question is that I have been asked to download plug-in which I did and it was a zip file. I went to my store and uploaded it and a message came up that this plug in has been replaced so I don’t know if I have uploaded the correct plug in. Any ideas please. Any help would be much appreciated. Thx

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Your store URL is set in your wordpress admin area. Please go to your website admin area, then Settings -> General. There you can find Site Address (URL) and your URL.

If you uploaded a plugin and you saw a message "Plugin has been replaced" - it means you already had this plugin installed, but now you just reinstalled it. It's fine

Deb

Thx fir you advice about the URL. You have been a great. Help. Buy when it comes to the plug in. When I got my new stire email this morning I had to go to sellvus acvount and it asked me to download plug in fir my store. I ddieliaded it and got a zip file full of coding. I went to my stire and clicked on upload plugin and it brought up about 5 zip files so I just picked one and as you said it was obviously one that was already on my stire. Do you know how I can work out which plug in the sellvus wants me to install into my store. I am a beginner and finding this all so complicated. Your advice is much appreciated. Regards deb