Problem on Instagram Authorization

cspaul10

I am receiving the following error when trying to authorize Instagram: “Please, login into Instagram app and accept Instagram Terms and Data Policy” – I’ve seen others on here have had this issue and have had it resolved but haven't seen an explanation or how to fix. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks in advance!

palumanic

Don't forget that it is possible to sign in to your Instagram account through your Facebook account. You can sign in from the service's main page by selecting the "Sign in via Facebook" option. It would be the loss of my main source of income for me. I have an Instagram business. My work looks good, and it attracts new customers. I didn't spend so much time and effort developing my business account for nothing. I bought subscribers to https://socialboosts.org/free-instagram-followers/ and bought a more modern phone to work on. I hope I never have that mistake again.

KateNick

Hi! I had a similar situation. In this case, as mentioned above, you have to log in to your Instagram through your computer. I logged into the social network using Facebook. Logging in through my computer helped me bypass blocked facebook profile, thereby giving me access to instagram. This problem is relevant both for ordinary users who make accounts to communicate in social networks. And for business accounts, which carry out advertising campaigns in the network. In particular, it concerns Instagram - it belongs to Facebook.

Last edited:

Annika

Hi! I had a similar situation. In this case, as mentioned above, you have to log in to your Instagram through your computer. I logged into the social network using Facebook. Logging in through my computer helped me bypass blocked facebook profile, thereby giving me access to instagram. This problem is relevant both for ordinary users who make accounts to communicate in social networks. And for business accounts, which carry out advertising campaigns in the network. In particular, it concerns Instagram - it belongs to Facebook.
Thank you for sharing your experiences! Logging into Instagram from a computer, particularly via Facebook, appears to avoid the problem. Given Instagram's relationship to Facebook, this workaround benefits both normal users and businesses. It's a practical option for gaining access to accounts and conducting social interactions or advertising campaigns in the face of login issues.Instagram story saver