[Problem] login page isn't working

Georgy

Minight

Hi, I got a reply from a staff saying that my problem has something to do with the mailing service im using which is smtp. she told me to use a different mailing service such as Sendinblue because smtp is unstable and i'm currently using Sendinblue but nothing has changed i still have the same issue.
Please i need help asap
Thank you.

Last edited:

chris37

Hi, I got a reply from a staff saying that my problem has something to do with the mailing service im using which is smtp. she told me to use a different mailing service such as Sendinblue because smtp is unstable and i'm currently using Sendinblue but nothing has changed i still have the same issue.
Please i need help asap
Thank you.
you just use the wrong password.

If you don't know it, then ask your hosting provider to recover it for you, Or talk to your web developer to change your password or username from the database.

Best Regard
Chris

Minight

I'm pretty sure its not the password i've tried to register a new test account then logged in but still the same issue it doesnt even appear that my password is wrong or something the page just refreshes and literally nothing changes.

chris37

I'm pretty sure its not the password i've tried to register a new test account then logged in but still the same issue it doesnt even appear that my password is wrong or something the page just refreshes and literally nothing changes.
So you mess with the database .. I can not make guesses without to see the actual issue. How I say you need a web developer to check it out.

Minight

No i didn't touch anything directly from the database, maybe i think its from either the theme or the plugin.

Minight

@Minight did your problem is resolved?
Yes thanks to the support team they managed to solve my issue. it was from a plugin i had installed called

WPS Hide Login​

It was the one causing this issue, i added it for an extra layer of security to remove the default /wp-admin page and make it inaccessible for visitors.