Problem i need help!! 502 Bad Gateway

Durandmedia

Hello!

I have a big problem.. When i connect my Wordpress website with the Alidropship Chrome Extension it connect well but it cause an error when i try to access my website again.

"502 Bad Gateway
The server returned an invalid or incomplete response."

When i "log out" on the AliDropship Chrome Extension and reset my rooter, everythings come back to normal.

I called my internet provider, but when i say the word "wordpress" or "plugin" i loose them lol, they don't know s*** about that.

Im almost ready to launch my website, and i bought the plugin so i really want to use it.

Someone have an idea? Maybe if someone can explain me why i can after explain it to my internet provider.

Thanks

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Hello!

I have a big problem.. When i connect my Wordpress website with the Alidropship Chrome Extension it connect well but it cause an error when i try to access my website again.

"502 Bad Gateway
The server returned an invalid or incomplete response."

When i "log out" on the AliDropship Chrome Extension and reset my rooter, everythings come back to normal.

I called my internet provider, but when i say the word "wordpress" or "plugin" i loose them lol, they don't know s*** about that.

Im almost ready to launch my website, and i bought the plugin so i really want to use it.

Someone have an idea? Maybe if someone can explain me why i can after explain it to my internet provider.

Thanks

Hello, Durandmedia!

I recommend you to contact your Hosting provider and explain the issue in detail.

Sunster

Staff member
I think you have your answer right there. Time to change hosts.
Even if they have been living under a rock and never heard of WordPress, they should still be able to check server logs etc to see what is causing the error and either fix it or tell you exactly what you need to do to fix it.

Mar

I think you have your answer right there. Time to change hosts.
Even if they have been living under a rock and never heard of WordPress, they should still be able to check server logs etc to see what is causing the error and either fix it or tell you exactly what you need to do to fix it.
Internet provider is not the hosting service. Internet provider has nothing to do with wordpress or plugin. It is like you having a problem with your television and ask help from the electric company.

Sunster

Staff member
Internet provider is not the hosting service. Internet provider has nothing to do with wordpress or plugin. It is like you having a problem with your television and ask help from the electric company.
ROTFLOL, ya no kidding. That's why i said "host" because i am assuming he meant host and was not silly enough to call his internet provider. If he did then he should refer to your post.

Mar

ROTFLOL, ya no kidding. That's why i said "host" because i am assuming he meant host and was not silly enough to call his internet provider. If he did then he should refer to your post.
The fact that he said "when i say the word "wordpress" or "plugin" i loose them lol, they don't know s*** about that" there is a good possibility that he really did call the internet provider. A hosting service would not answer like that.

Sunster

Staff member
The fact that he said "when i say the word "wordpress" or "plugin" i loose them lol, they don't know s*** about that" there is a good possibility that he really did call the internet provider. A hosting service would not answer like that.
There's actually tons of host that don't know what they are doing. Why don't we let him come back and tell us if he was silly enough to call his IP or did mean host.

Mar

Internet provider has nothing to do with wordpress or plugin. It is like you having a problem with your television and ask help from the electric company.

Mar

There's actually tons of host that don't know what they are doing. Why don't we let him come back and tell us if he was silly enough to call his IP or did mean host.
Wordpress and plugin are very common terms in hosting service. In fact I don't believe that there is one hosting service who have no idea what these things are. If the guy mean he called the hosting service, not the internet provider, it is really confusing. That is why it is also important to use the right terms.

Sunster

Staff member
Wordpress and plugin are very common terms in hosting service. In fact I don't believe that there is one hosting service who have no idea what these things are. If the guy mean he called the hosting service, not the internet provider, it is really confusing. That is why it is also important to use the right terms.
I could go on but honestly i'm way too busy for this. I've got a Walking :eek: Dead marathon catchup going on.

Mar

I could go on but honestly i'm way too busy for this. I've got a Walking :eek: Dead marathon catchup going on.
There is nothing to go on here. What I am saying here are common sense, logics and facts. You tell me one hosting service that don't understand the word wordpress.

Sunster

Staff member
There is nothing to go on here. What I am saying here are common sense, logics and facts. You tell me one hosting service that don't understand the word wordpress.
Seriously Mar. Give it up. It's getting annoying now.

Sunster

Staff member
It would really be annoying if you insist on something that don't make sense.
Wow just like these zombies this conversation just won't die.
You've got the moderator title but you've completely derailed this thread. Good job. I'm sure you won't stop but I'm done wasting my time.

Direct Webstore

Can't argue with that logic. Unless it was retarded GoDaddy .... lol :)

Last edited:

chris37

I have the same problem
502 error when importing products, nothing imported
1)clean cache
2)make sure chrome extension alidropship in authorities with your website
3)connect with aliexpress

4)ask your hosting provider to increase the memory limit