Pricing Markup Formula is not updating :*(

patayintattoo

When I had originally set my pricing formula at the start of my website it functioned fine. Everything I imported automatically applied the markup and all was good.

Last week I decided that my formula was too high, so I went in to change it. After I adjusted and updated prices, I found that only a very few of my products updated to the new formula and the vast majority reset back to the wholesaler's price. In addition, now when I try to import new products, the markup formula doesn't even function like it use to. Instead the product imports in at the same price listed from AliExpress. Feeling quite frustrated as many hours has gone in only to have it fail like this so close to launch.

Please help, I'm at my wits end.

:(

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 13

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
When I had originally set my pricing formula at the start of my website it functioned fine. Everything I imported automatically applied the markup and all was good.

Last week I decided that my formula was too high, so I went in to change it. After I adjusted and updated prices, I found that only a very few of my products updated to the new formula and the vast majority reset back to the wholesaler's price. In addition, now when I try to import new products, the markup formula doesn't even function like it use to. Instead the product imports in at the same price listed from AliExpress. Feeling quite frustrated as many hours has gone in only to have it fail like this so close to launch.

Please help, I'm at my wits end.

:(
Please PM me your WP login credentials - I will check what might be the issue.