Pricing markup formula error

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I changed Pricing markup formula that according to this answer (https://alidropship.com/codex/5-what-kind-of-profit-margins-are-there-with-dropshipping/) but didn't work properly , after that i changed it to previous setting example 2x .. but now its totally crash not working properly my some products showing 0$ or 3 times higher .. can you please help me out , am using alidropship woocommerce
Products with 0$ or 3 times higher price - please check them out. Probably you deleted some variations, or AliExpress seller add new variations and your products can't be updated properly.

waqas gulzar

Thanks for your reply victoria

I have to check one by one every products and update supplier info .. is there any option to update all products variation automatically? i have 300+ products in website

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks for your reply victoria

I have to check one by one every products and update supplier info .. is there any option to update all products variation automatically? i have 300+ products in website
If you delete some of the variations or seller add new - you can't automatically update product properly. So please check it manually.

waqas gulzar

Another issue i am using "Currency Switcher for WooCommerce By Algoritmika Ltd " but is not working properly (not showing exact amount) when i deactivate "woo alidropship Plugin" then it works fine .

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Another issue i am using "Currency Switcher for WooCommerce By Algoritmika Ltd " but is not working properly (not showing exact amount) when i deactivate "woo alidropship Plugin" then it works fine .
Please PM me issue in details with a concrete example, in order we could figure out how to fix that.