Pricing formula is calculating prices in USD then not converting in AUD on website

Naomi H

Hi,

I have just realised that my pricing formula is calculating prices in USD then not converting that price into AUD on my website.
My default currency is AUD but my default database currency is USD. I don't want to stuff up my payment gateway so I know I can't change the default database currency as I guess this is where the problem lies.

Georgy

Hi,

I have just realised that my pricing formula is calculating prices in USD then not converting that price into AUD on my website.
My default currency is AUD but my default database currency is USD. I don't want to stuff up my payment gateway so I know I can't change the default database currency as I guess this is where the problem lies.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out! The pricing formula is working with default database currency and value, we are already working with the pricing formula page layout. Best regards, George

Naomi H

Thanks for that George. I have worked around for now by multiplying the exchange rate by the price. Is it possible to change the database default currency once store is up and running?

chris37

Go to your alidropship plugin section on your dashboard,

Go currency and put default store currency and database default currency to US,

Do the same for aliexpress website,

If you use woocommerce put there as well default currency US.

Then reset your price and update them again ,