Prices & Variations

mangomarey

- If i set the prices manually and made update to the products .. will this affect the sale price? is there anyway to know which product price been updated to adjust its sale price? (actually i just did and the plugin deleted all my manual prices and rset it to original?

-Also ..Does the plugin import the variation with the products?
Some products i noticed they have different shapes (in Design) and when i click the tab variation nothing there , but if i try to buy the product it gave me same options (with variations) like Aliexpress? i am quite confused in here?

- About Price Formulas .. what is the best basic Price Formula are you guys using? some products has different shipping prices.. even e-packet price is different for different country and for different products? how can we adjsut the formula so it can cover all those elements?

Regards

Yaros

Staff member
- If i set the prices manually and made update to the products .. will this affect the sale price? is there anyway to know which product price been updated to adjust its sale price? (actually i just did and the plugin deleted all my manual prices and rset it to original?

-Also ..Does the plugin import the variation with the products?
Some products i noticed they have different shapes (in Design) and when i click the tab variation nothing there , but if i try to buy the product it gave me same options (with variations) like Aliexpress? i am quite confused in here?

- About Price Formulas .. what is the best basic Price Formula are you guys using? some products has different shipping prices.. even e-packet price is different for different country and for different products? how can we adjsut the formula so it can cover all those elements?

Regards
The update will change all prices according the prices presented on AliExpress and your markup formula.

The plugin imports the same variations presented on AliExpress.

We are selling only the products that have free or epacket option. Here is a basic formula we use: https://alidropship.com/codex/5-what-kind-of-profit-margins-are-there-with-dropshipping/

mangomarey

Some products has free e-packet and others have e-packet which cost money even those got some different e-packet prices and this according to the country..
For example one product got free e-packet to US then cost £3.95 to the UK ..

mangomarey

Sorry, i have noticed that i put this message on the wrong category .. it should be in General Discussion
How can i move it?