prices update errors

ctjhawk

In my case when aliexpress detects my account as new user, vendors or aliexpress offers a bonus for my signing account and this prices comes with error to my data base. I have more than a month with the store out of line looking how to solve, terrible. DOes anyone already solved it? Regards.

chris37

vendors or aliexpress offers a bonus for my signing account and this prices comes with error to my data base.
Hi, I hope you doing well,

Can you share a screenshot explaining better what you mean with price error in your database?

ctjhawk

OK thanks for your attention.
the price update, leaves promotional items as a new customer bonus at super discount prices.

I do the entire purchase process in the dropshiping store and it assigns me that promotional price. When I go to make the purchase from wordpress and send me to confirm on aliexpress, aliexpress charges me the nominal price, not the promotional price that the customer found in my store.
This tells me that as long as aliexpress identifies me as a new customer, the promo items with that super low price will continue to appear in my store, and when I buy on aliexpress the normal price will be applied well above the one paid by the customer. annex a sequence of fotos.

pending for your answer/solution.

Attachments

• 01-precio en wordpress-alidropship  de una variante despues de actualizacion.jpg
    01-precio en wordpress-alidropship de una variante despues de actualizacion.jpg
    7.7 MB · Views: 7
  • 02-precio en aliexpress.jpg
    02-precio en aliexpress.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 03-precio en tienda-origen-china-negro.jpg
    03-precio en tienda-origen-china-negro.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 6
  • 04-añadir a la canasta.jpg
    04-añadir a la canasta.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • 05-detalles del pago.jpg
    05-detalles del pago.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 06-correo aviso de compra.jpg
    06-correo aviso de compra.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
  • 07b-revisando pedidos.jpg
    07b-revisando pedidos.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 3
  • 08-efectuando compra desde wordpress.jpg
    08-efectuando compra desde wordpress.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 3
  • 09-mensaje al vendedor chino.jpg
    09-mensaje al vendedor chino.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 10-precio para el  dropshipper.jpg
    10-precio para el dropshipper.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 6

yoha03

this is so strange, is the pricing formula correct? can you try reupdate the price from there and see whether the issue is gone?

chris37

OK thanks for your attention.
the price update, leaves promotional items as a new customer bonus at super discount prices.

I do the entire purchase process in the dropshiping store and it assigns me that promotional price. When I go to make the purchase from wordpress and send me to confirm on aliexpress, aliexpress charges me the nominal price, not the promotional price that the customer found in my store.
This tells me that as long as aliexpress identifies me as a new customer, the promo items with that super low price will continue to appear in my store, and when I buy on aliexpress the normal price will be applied well above the one paid by the customer. annex a sequence of fotos.

pending for your answer/solution.

Is not the pricing formula error.

You must set up your store currency and database currency to USA in alidropship plugin,

Also in aliexpress account set up currency to USA again from there.

Clean all the cache!!!!

Re authority your google chrome enxtension with your website.

Reset the prices and Update it again

Try now and tell us you if that fix the issue.

ctjhawk

There are factors that do not quite fit me, such as if updates are scheduled automatically, it can only be done once a day as the maximum frequency, or if you do it manually there will not be enough repetitions to totally rule out the possibility of not having a noticeable difference in price when the supplier decides to put a 99% discount as seen in cheap products.

In the event that aliexpress detects you as a dropshipper as a new user / customer of a product or with a supplier, it applies a super discount and if at that moment you coincide with updating stock / prices, this price is reflected in the product and in your store (clarifications are welcome) and will apply with the first customer only and when the purchase is ordered by the dropshipper for the first time in that product. The following purchases from the store, which still continues with the discounted price on that product, the dropshipper will no longer be a new customer because they already made a purchase of that product and then aliexpress will apply normal price unless after the first purchase of the dropshipper update again and immediately. (clarifications welcome)
But I cannot imagine how a monitoring of these cases can be sufficient and efficient when you have multiple products and by virtue of the fact that the updates are not in real time of changes made by the provider, and the automatic update is once a day as the maximum frequency. If this that I expose works like this, I do not see how in a price formula I can solve it. In other words, a product that aliexpress sold me as a new customer for only 0.21 ctvs and its normal price was 40.00+, I do not understand how to control it, because the second time I visited aliexpress it was already selling it to me at a price without discount and logically in the store it was still at 0.21 .
But I do not see that someone has that same case or comment in this forum ,,,
What am I wrong with?

chris37

What am I wrong with?

No you are not wrong , you are correct.

You just overcomplicating.

This is going’s to happen very rare to find a customer that buy the specific products when the price have change.

When you have enough sales of Dropshipping and this issue become frequent, then believe me you will have enough money to buy the products yourself and start a private labor company

ctjhawk

Well, knowing that I'm not making mistakes helps. And yes, I understand now that it is more a matter of attitude.
In my early days when I was coding (in dead programming languages now), it was an obsession not to leave corners for error or tolerance. From all that, I only had that obsession with polishing and detailing. Well, in the end, it is the purpose to reach that final level that you mention and change some things for the better.
I only hope that what you mention of a low incidence of purchase is fulfilled when this case arises, I do not want to think that a product becomes fashionable with high consumption and causes losses when you just start.
The justification that it will be very unlikely to happen makes me think that achieving high levels of sales with alidropshipping is not common and that is why this failure does not worry.
That is not very comforting.
Well, let's move on, in another way I'm in on this and this is not the time to quit.
Thanks all for everything. i will be around. Best Regards.

chris37

The justification that it will be very unlikely to happen makes me think that achieving high levels of sales with alidropshipping is not common and that is why this failure does not worry.
That is not very comforting.
I think you get me very wrong here.

I have achieved high levels of incoming with alidropship exactly with this way.

This is the reason i say you over complicating thing here.

Just start and sky is the limit