Prices not shown in DaVinci theme

tomrreid

in which part is the cache in cpanel? I looked for it but I could not find it.
clean the cloudflare cache. and without success yet.
I've never seen a cache in cpanel in years of various cpanels. I doubt if there is one unless one is on dedicating hosting from their own server.

rodrileo

resolved.

delete the theme, return to download the davinci theme then do not install, remove cache again from the browsers and voila. it worked. thank you anyway

Mickey

Resolved:
You should turn off Speed -> Rocket Loader in Cloudflare setting.
Good idea, this option actually resolves my problem, but maybe not definitely. I mean that part of problem is utilization of CPU (especially on old PCs). CPU utilization is still 65 - 80% after loading single product page, but when I scroll down to the bottom of the page, CPU utilization goes down to about 20%. My test on the picture :)

CPU_utilization.png

Zesko

Good idea, this option actually resolves my problem, but maybe not definitely. I mean that part of problem is utilization of CPU (especially on old PCs). CPU utilization is still 65 - 80% after loading single product page, but when I scroll down to the bottom of the page, CPU utilization goes down to about 20%. My test on the picture :)

View attachment 3556

Because you are using Auto Minify and Brotli in Speed setting of Cloudflare, they compress your data (Website) to "zip" and are good for speed of network, but not good for performance of browser, because this browser must extract "zip" to your data (Website) and need more CPU.

If you want to reduce utilization of CPU, you should disable Brotli (and Auto Minify), but speed of transfer is slower in network.

Sorry for my bad English.

Last edited: