Prices not showing

maria maria

Hello everyone,

Can someone please help me with the following? I'm stuck

My shop doesn't show prices nor the add to cart button (it shows read more) unless I edit the woocommerce pricing section and I add a price in there, just with the alidropship pricing section doesn't work. I suspect it might be because the currency selection doesn't show, I select US dollars and it's not showing. (see attached picture) Or maybe not, can you please advice?
thanks,
Maria

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 14.41.17.png Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 14.32.43.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 14.32.24.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 14.32.24.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 5

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello everyone,

Can someone please help me with the following? I'm stuck

My shop doesn't show prices nor the add to cart button (it shows read more) unless I edit the woocommerce pricing section and I add a price in there, just with the alidropship pricing section doesn't work. I suspect it might be because the currency selection doesn't show, I select US dollars and it's not showing. (see attached picture) Or maybe not, can you please advice?
thanks,
Maria

View attachment 1617 View attachment 1616
Hello, it could be incompatibility with 3rd parties plugin . What theme do you use?

maria maria

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using Salient, a premium paid theme. I'm going to try to deactivate the 3rd party woocommerce related plugins and see what happens.

Maria

maria maria

I have my store almost ready, therefore activating a new theme now is not an option. Salient is a woocommece ready theme as well

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have my store almost ready, therefore activating a new theme now is not an option. Salient is a woocommece ready theme as well
We can say for sure that Storefront, Shopper and Flatsome (according to our clients reviews) work properly with AliDropship Woo. We can't guarantee other WooCommerce theme developers use standard hooks and their themes are compatible with our plugin. If you swith to standard theme - it will not break your progress. You can switch back later , but you will know whether it is a theme issue or not.

maria maria

Thanks for your reply Victoria.
Your support team is looking into it, if they can't help me I'll have to change to one of those themes. But waiting to hear from them first

thanks,
Maria

cryp3xtr4d3r

hi maria, i just want to know how did you resolve this issue, as i encounter the same issue, i'm using shopper theme but the price that was set-up from ALidropship plug-in is not showing as you have said unless it sets-up in woocommerce.

ErikP

Hi I'm using Flatsome and is doing exactly the same. At the beginning it was ok but some days ago it stopped showing the price.

Mar

Hi I'm using Flatsome and is doing exactly the same. At the beginning it was ok but some days ago it stopped showing the price.
I am using Flatsome also and I don't have this problem. If you don't have this issue before, think of what you have done in the website before the issue started. It would not just happen, there should be something