Prices have disappeared from the website

bdparent99

Hello,

I did some maintenance on my website the other day which I will detail below. When I went on the site the next day, all the pricing had disappeared and therefore the buttons to add an item to the cart no longer work. Since I made several updates, I'm not sure which caused the problem. The last time the prices disappeared it was because of the security plugin I was using, but that's not the issue this time.

1) Updated several plugins including Alidropship. I have tried deactivating each of the plugins that were updated (except the Alidropship one) and the prices were still missing.

2) I authorized the automatic update feed with Aliexpress. I had the option for pricing set to "Do nothing" because I only wanted it update inventory but it still overrode my pricing and basically ruined almost all my items. I will have redo pricing on every item now (hours and hours of work). I'm not sure if this automatic feed also somehow could be causing the issue with the prices disappearing.

Any assistance would be appreciated since the site is currently not able to take orders. Thank you.

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

I did some maintenance on my website the other day which I will detail below. When I went on the site the next day, all the pricing had disappeared and therefore the buttons to add an item to the cart no longer work. Since I made several updates, I'm not sure which caused the problem. The last time the prices disappeared it was because of the security plugin I was using, but that's not the issue this time.

1) Updated several plugins including Alidropship. I have tried deactivating each of the plugins that were updated (except the Alidropship one) and the prices were still missing.

2) I authorized the automatic update feed with Aliexpress. I had the option for pricing set to "Do nothing" because I only wanted it update inventory but it still overrode my pricing and basically ruined almost all my items. I will have redo pricing on every item now (hours and hours of work). I'm not sure if this automatic feed also somehow could be causing the issue with the prices disappearing.

Any assistance would be appreciated since the site is currently not able to take orders. Thank you.

Hello, bdparent99!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to take a look? Thank you!

bdparent99

Good Morning. Thank you for the response. I ended up hiring a programmer over the weekend to fix it and then I manually adjusted the pricing for each item to what existed before the automatic update from Aliexpress changed everything. So for now, it's back up and running.

pyriel127

Any ideas how I can fix this? I have my products set to do nothing with price. but that option always reverts back and like clockwork they change overnight.

Christina

Administrator
Any ideas how I can fix this? I have my products set to do nothing with price. but that option always reverts back and like clockwork they change overnight.

Hello, pyriel127!

If you have auto-update enabled in your settings (AliExpress -> Updates), disable this option.

pyriel127

I have looked for the AliExpress link but there isn't one? I only have "woocommerce", a "products", and a "dropshipMe" button.