Prices Getting Generated Incorrectly (Way Too Expensive)

Elke

Hi,
I've now how this problem with around 10 products over the last couple of weeks, and it seems to happen randomly.
What happens is that a product will cost (for example) $40 on AliExpress, but will appear on my site for $1259, much more than the Algorithm should generate.
I've uploaded some pictures showing this happening for one of my products.
I have checked the algorithm and there is technically nothing wrong there, and I can't see any other way of fixing the problem. The only thing I can do to fix it is delete the products and re-upload it from AliExpress from scratch.
However I don't want to have to keep looking over my site trying to find these discrepancies, and then having to start products all over again.
Has anyone had this same problem? Anyone found a solution?
Any help appreciated!
Thanks,
Elke

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 4.45.48 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 4.45.48 pm.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 4.44.58 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 4.44.58 pm.png
    338.1 KB · Views: 12

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
I've now how this problem with around 10 products over the last couple of weeks, and it seems to happen randomly.
What happens is that a product will cost (for example) $40 on AliExpress, but will appear on my site for $1259, much more than the Algorithm should generate.
I've uploaded some pictures showing this happening for one of my products.
I have checked the algorithm and there is technically nothing wrong there, and I can't see any other way of fixing the problem. The only thing I can do to fix it is delete the products and re-upload it from AliExpress from scratch.
However I don't want to have to keep looking over my site trying to find these discrepancies, and then having to start products all over again.
Has anyone had this same problem? Anyone found a solution?
Any help appreciated!
Thanks,
Elke
Hello, I've experienced the same issue when seller added new variation to the product and after each update the price became higher and higher. I reimported that product and all was good.

Elke

Hello, I've experienced the same issue when seller added new variation to the product and after each update the price became higher and higher. I reimported that product and all was good.

Hi Victoria,
Thanks for the response.
Hmm, looks like there is no other solution than periodically checking all products and manually deleting and re-importing any ones whose price gets mucked up.
Such an annoyance!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria,
Thanks for the response.
Hmm, looks like there is no other solution than periodically checking all products and manually deleting and re-importing any ones whose price gets mucked up.
Such an annoyance!
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to the issued product - I will check with developers and fix it.

Last edited: