Prices are not updated properly, Alidropship Plugin.

Faisol M

Hello, anyone can help? I have an issue, I got orders 15 hours ago amounting to USD 39.6 for 2 items, each costs USD 19.80. However, when I checked the price on my shop now, it is USD 27.00, total 54. There must be something wrong with Alidropship plugin, I perform weekly manual update, but I also set to update automatically. I always update my theme and plugin if there is new update. Kindly advise me how to solve if anyone of you guys has ever experiences this issue. Note that, I experienced this issue three times for the last three orders. Thank you

Christina

Administrator
Hello, anyone can help? I have an issue, I got orders 15 hours ago amounting to USD 39.6 for 2 items, each costs USD 19.80. However, when I checked the price on my shop now, it is USD 27.00, total 54. There must be something wrong with Alidropship plugin, I perform weekly manual update, but I also set to update automatically. I always update my theme and plugin if there is new update. Kindly advise me how to solve if anyone of you guys has ever experiences this issue. Note that, I experienced this issue three times for the last three orders. Thank you

Hello, Faisol M!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you.