Price Update?

Adil Habib

Hello,

First of all the "Pricing Markup Formula" was empty and all my prices changed and they where same as the prices on Aliexpress, around 12 orders which i sold yesterday where sold on a loss, i found out after few hours and added them markup again.

I noticed the price update is now much faster, but if i run the update it makes all the products the same price on Aliexpress which i also have to run the "Reset Price" in order to fix the prices and adjust the prices with price markup.

is there a way to make the prices adjustment according to the price mark up when the prices are updating? as when the prices are updating and someone purchases the product before the Markup Formula takes effect?

Best Regards,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

First of all the "Pricing Markup Formula" was empty and all my prices changed and they where same as the prices on Aliexpress, around 12 orders which i sold yesterday where sold on a loss, i found out after few hours and added them markup again.

I noticed the price update is now much faster, but if i run the update it makes all the products the same price on Aliexpress which i also have to run the "Reset Price" in order to fix the prices and adjust the prices with price markup.

is there a way to make the prices adjustment according to the price mark up when the prices are updating? as when the prices are updating and someone purchases the product before the Markup Formula takes effect?

Best Regards,
Hello, could you please clarify whether you use pricing formula or you set up all prices manually?

Arnaldo

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova.

I also have a strange issue. I have last Aliwoo update (9 Beta 2)

I tried to update manually (not in bulk at Aliwoo global update page) a product page to apply the markup formula I entered in global setting.

The price is not updating at all.

Also, do you know when the new markup price formula per category will be implemented in Aliwoo?

Thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi @Victoria Kudryashova.

I also have a strange issue. I have last Aliwoo update (9 Beta 2)

I tried to update manually (not in bulk at Aliwoo global update page) a product page to apply the markup formula I entered in global setting.

The price is not updating at all.

Also, do you know when the new markup price formula per category will be implemented in Aliwoo?

Thank you.

If you use Update prices in Pricing - price will be updated.
But we will do changes to make it via Update section later.

New markup price formula will be available in beta version next week .

Arnaldo

Hi Victoria.

If you use Update prices in Pricing - price will be updated.
But we will do changes to make it via Update section later.

So if I have clearly understood, the price update is ONLY working on the Aliwoo global update page but not at Product edit page, right?

Really good news to hear for the new markup formula, you guys rock!

Thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Victoria.

So if I have clearly understood, the price update is ONLY working on the Aliwoo global update page but not at Product edit page, right?

Really good news to hear for the new markup formula, you guys rock!

Thank you.
Price update works everywhere: in Bulk settings and in Product options , but if you want your price to be updated according to you pricing formula - you need to go to Settings -> Pricing -> Update prices

Abbeydeausen

Price update works everywhere: in Bulk settings and in Product options , but if you want your price to be updated according to you pricing formula - you need to go to Settings -> Pricing -> Update prices
Hi,

My UPDATE in the pricing area does not work, im using the original version of the plug in. Thanks