Price Update on Variable Products and Attiributes Visibilty on Product Page

Meli

Hi Friends,

While importing products, if the product has shipping option from more than 1 warehouse , these are imported to our product aswell, but at the attributes tab there is a thick "Visible On Product Page" even it is checked or not, the attributes are shown on product page is that an issue or bug ?

And the other problem for me is that, if variations has different prices and i adjust them manually, my prices are overriden by plugin on auto-update, and at the update section there is a option says "Do nothing" for price but is not working?

And my advice to developers is there any way to add bulk remove opportunity at product variatons, such as bulk remove for ships from russia, or i just want to add my store the 2 colors of the product but there is 10 at normally so with bulk remove we can delete other 8?

thanks in advance

Attachments

• ali-price-update.jpg
    ali-price-update.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 11
  • ali-visible.jpg
    ali-visible.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 10

Direct Webstore

but at the attributes tab there is a thick "Visible On Product Page" even it is checked or not, the attributes are shown on product page is that an issue or bug ?
This has been discussed many times already. There are various methods to hide the "Shipping from" on product pages. It's not a bug.

And the other problem for me is that, if variations has different prices and i adjust them manually, my prices are overriden by plugin on auto-update, and at the update section there is a option says "Do nothing" for price but is not working?
This has also been discussed many times.

Use the search function for the above as requested by the sticky *** READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING A NEW THREAD *** at the top of this section. Endlessly repeating the same info over and over again for every new member is pretty tedious.

And my advice to developers is there any way to add bulk remove opportunity at product variatons, such as bulk remove for ships from russia, or i just want to add my store the 2 colors of the product but there is 10 at normally so with bulk remove we can delete other 8?
This bit does not make much sense. Please rewrite it. (Unless someone else understands it?)

crypcy

This bit does not make much sense. Please rewrite it. (Unless someone else understands it?)

Bulk remove from all (already) imported products - i.e. "Hey AliDropship plugin, find all products that have <Ship from Russia> and delete that option from all said products! K thnaks bye!"

I think :)

Direct Webstore

Got it. But if it was me, I just wouldn't import products shipped from Russia in the first place. The suggested procedure is to screen each product for certain attributes (rating, sales, ships from etc) before importing it. Not after.

But make a post in the "Suggestion Forum" for it along with all the other unnecessary extra functions people want. You never know your luck.

;)