Price Update Doubt

marianods

Hi Everyone,

I read on the FAQs sections how to do automatic updates with AliDropship, but I have one doubt about it:

1. When the price updates, Will the new price erase mine, that I have changed manually, and put AliExpress' regular and sales price?

Maybe is an obvious question but if yes, I would have to manually update the prize with my desired amount.

Important: I am not using pricing formulas yet.

the_lyall

Yes, if you want to manually set the price you need to go into the product > updates settings (near the bottom of the list where attributes and variation settings are managed) and uncheck the automatic update box, or change the price update action to 'do nothing'. It will then be excluded from the automatic or bulk updates.

chris37

Yes, if you want to manually set the price you need to go into the product > updates settings (near the bottom of the list where attributes and variation settings are managed) and uncheck the automatic update box, or change the price update action to 'do nothing'. It will then be excluded from the automatic or bulk updates.

@the_lyall Is not working with this way I try and the origina and the woo version.

Don't get me wrong,the setting is there ,is just doesn't work!

After the auto update will take place, even the product you set exclude from update Is going to follow the pricing formula once again!

Last edited:

the_lyall

@the_lyall Is not working with this way I try and the origina and the woo version.

Don't get me wrong,the setting is there ,is just doesn't work!

After the auto update will take place, even the product you set exclude from update Is going to follow the pricing formula once again!

That's weird as it's working on one of my sites, after testing it I actually have the opposite problem where I can't change it back so it does update the price again... So there appears to be a bug there.

chris37

That's weird as it's working on one of my sites, after testing it I actually have the opposite problem where I can't change it back so it does update the price again... So there appears to be a bug there.

Ok then o_O so @Yaros and the ali team have work to do ;)