price update doesn't run

Hi, I have a big problem. I have 5 products and I update the price of the products and I see that in AliExpress they are more expensive. I send you the two photos. The update and the price of aliexpress happen to me in all the products that I use AliDropWooship Plugin. 1.5.6, WooCommerce 3.6.5, Flatsome Theme 3.8.3 I hope you can help me. I have the store closed because with every greeting I lose a lot of money for each product I sell, thanks to a greeting

Attachments

• precio en aliexpres.png
    precio en aliexpres.png
    225 KB · Views: 19
  • Precio productos actializados.png
    Precio productos actializados.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Lika

Staff member
Could you please publish a screenshot of the settings you have in pricing formulas?

[QUOTE = "Lika, post: 65169, miembro: 18484"] ¿Podría publicar una captura de pantalla de las configuraciones que tiene en las fórmulas de precios? [/ QUOTE]
here attached the price table is recommended by alidrop

Attachments

• configuracion de precios.png
    configuracion de precios.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 11

Irene

Staff member
Hi, I have a big problem. I have 5 products and I update the price of the products and I see that in AliExpress they are more expensive. I send you the two photos. The update and the price of aliexpress happen to me in all the products that I use AliDropWooship Plugin. 1.5.6, WooCommerce 3.6.5, Flatsome Theme 3.8.3 I hope you can help me. I have the store closed because with every greeting I lose a lot of money for each product I sell, thanks to a greeting

Hello!

I am sorry to hear you have faced with such difficulties.

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be the issue.