Price on product not showing up

Asrizan Rabini

Hi all, Every time I open my website using a mobile phone, often the price on the product is not showing.. but when i open using pc, all is normal. anybody can help?

GKM Traders

Me too had this issue in my old hosting. Now switched to alidropship hosting. Its fine now.

Please contact your hosting provider about this.

Asrizan Rabini

Ohh thanks, maybe Admin Ekaterina can help for this. Wait she respon. One more thing, i have publish 1 or 2 product inside the website under selected categories, but the product not showing up also. Where to find it?

Asrizan Rabini

I am not sure Asrizan. Admins will help on this.

Gkm traders, may i know how to setup subscription email form? Just now i do setup by my self follow as instruction on alidroship page..its working, and i receive my Customer subscribe email..but after my customer enter email and clik subscribe, their will go to page that showing on my picture attch. Fyi, i use aweber for my email marketing.

Attachments

• 039F76D9-E246-4A07-93D6-92825E5AA4A9.png
    039F76D9-E246-4A07-93D6-92825E5AA4A9.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 9
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I have already requested your personal manager to provide me with your WP access details and had a look at your website. It looks like your product prices are displayed correctly. Please see the screenshots attached.

Asrizan Rabini

I have already requested your personal manager to provide me with your WP access details and had a look at your website. It looks like your product prices are displayed correctly. Please see the screenshots attached.

Yes ekaterina, its happen suddenly..you try to play around with my website maybe you can see it. I do analysis with othet phone..on android phone look is ok, but if i try use ios phone(iphone) sudenly the price not showing up. I try to use my sister phone still have the same problem. I will pm you the video.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes ekaterina, its happen suddenly..you try to play around with my website maybe you can see it. I do analysis with othet phone..on android phone look is ok, but if i try use ios phone(iphone) sudenly the price not showing up. I try to use my sister phone still have the same problem. I will pm you the video.
I checked your website on different cell phones (both iPhone and Android), prices are always there. Please check your hosting capacity and make sure you have stable Internet connection.