Price monitoring

jojojijijojo

Does price monitoring include shipping rate? Ex: if a supplier decides to increase shipping from $3 to $15, does this plugin automatically detect that and update the price accordingly? Or does it only monitor the item price and you get screwed if supplier jacks up shipping costs?

Mar

Does price monitoring include shipping rate? Ex: if a supplier decides to increase shipping from $3 to $15, does this plugin automatically detect that and update the price accordingly? Or does it only monitor the item price and you get screwed if supplier jacks up shipping costs?
Shipping rate is separate from price. If you offer products as free shipping, it will be free shipping regardless of the shipping cost in AliExpress.

jojojijijojo

Shipping rate is separate from price. If you offer products as free shipping, it will be free shipping regardless of the shipping cost in AliExpress.
You didn't get my point, product A sells for $12 on Aliexpress ( $10 for item + $2 for shipping), I sell it on my website for $20 ($18 for item + $2 shipping). 2 days later supplier decides to charge $30 for shipping, I go back to buy the item for my customer and boom, the item new total including shipping is now $40, and now I lost $20 out of my pockets because the price was not updated accordingly.

So my question is, does this plugin detect when shipping cost have changed? and adjust final markup accordingly?

Mar

So my question is, does this plugin detect when shipping cost have changed? and adjust final markup accordingly?
The answer is the same. Shipping rate is separate from price. The plugin don't detect shipping cost change of AliExpress and it will not adjust final mark up accordingly.