Price is not updating automatically after I split the variations

Bmuzammil

Plugin version: alidropship Woo

I have to manually update the variation price ( Edit Product > Update Product ) after I split all variations and add tags again.

Check it yourself: Split a variation and check the price - price is original and the sale price is also there.
Please tell me this is going to get fixed in the upcoming update soon :/

And
Please give the option to split all variations in just ONE CLICK? PLEASE?!

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
Plugin version: alidropship Woo

I have to manually update the variation price ( Edit Product > Update Product ) after I split all variations and add tags again.

Check it yourself: Split a variation and check the price - price is original and the sale price is also there.
Please tell me this is going to get fixed in the upcoming update soon :/

And
Please give the option to split all variations in just ONE CLICK? PLEASE?!

Hi there!

Thank you for contacting us.

It is mentioned that after the Split of the variation (for AliDropship Woo + WooCommerce), it is required to make the update. It's not an issue. You can check it out in our article here: https://help.alidropship.com/en/art...ts-into-separate-variants-alidropship-woo-ver

But we hear you. I will contact our developers and see if we can do anything to avoid the updating part. The bulk split suggestion will be transferred over to the developers as well.

Thank you for your feedback!

Best regards,
Volodya

Bmuzammil

THANKS,

I hope they add bulk split and if you could please email the developers that there is no way to split a clothing items with "sizes -s, m, l, xl, etc..".
It would be nice to split a black jeans with all the sizes (Small Medium Large etc.)

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
could please email the developers that there is no way to split a clothing items with "sizes -s, m, l, xl, etc..".
It would be nice to split a black jeans with all the sizes (Small Medium Large etc.)

Hi there!

Do you mean the split through the attribute? No, currently it can only be done through variations.

Best regards,
Volodya