Price Changing Is Not Working, Please help

caroline

Hello everyone,I have 1 product that i want to change manually I have gone to the product, then general, changed the price to what i want it to be and clicked apply for all and then update but it has not save to the new price. So i tried again and this time doing save changes apply all and update and still it does not save to the new price. I don"t understand what i am doing wrong as i have done this before an no problems.Please help Thanks
upload_2017-2-9_12-34-32.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello everyone,I have 1 product that i want to change manually I have gone to the product, then general, changed the price to what i want it to be and clicked apply for all and then update but it has not save to the new price. So i tried again and this time doing save changes apply all and update and still it does not save to the new price. I don"t understand what i am doing wrong as i have done this before an no problems.Please help Thanks
View attachment 321
Could you please send in a private message your Wordpress login and password to check it out. And your domain name please.

Duy

Please update to the latest version of plugin and theme.
https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/
https://alidropship.com/themes/

We are still experiencing the same thing even after updates.
Suddenly we got one more issue after the update. If I click on Add to Cart and then click on Proceed to checkout then the cart deletes by itself all the added products. Can you help me solve this out please?

If you check inbox then you can use the login I sent you earlier.

Thank you

Duy

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
We are still experiencing the same thing even after updates.
Suddenly we got one more issue after the update. If I click on Add to Cart and then click on Proceed to checkout then the cart deletes by itself all the added products. Can you help me solve this out please?

If you check inbox then you can use the login I sent you earlier.

Thank you

Duy
We disabled W3 Total Cache - it seems to be working now. Please check. As for prices changes - I checked and everything seems to be fine. I just edited Sale Price - click Apply For All -> Save - > Update. Please be noted that if you use function assign cents - these figures will be add automatically to your price.