Price adds 1$ after Published

ch0n

Hello,

First, thank you for this awesome plugin and all the people that has shared their experiences. I just started my journey in this dropshipping world, which I had in mind for long time, but right technology was not there, until now.. :)

I'm probably having one of those rookie issues. I have imported couple products from AliE, took me a while to figure out the steps to just udpate the price vs sale price, the price was getting to 0 all time, the "Apply to all" button before saving made the "trick", I'm not sure though what "all" means as justupdated that product.

Anyway, my question is: My final price shown in my website is 1$ dollar above the price setup. I can see e.g 9,95 in Admin panel, 9,95 in database, but 10.95 in Website.. how is that!? Happens in all themes I tried, both Price and Sale Price get this 1$ added..

Thanks for your help
Cheers

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

First, thank you for this awesome plugin and all the people that has shared their experiences. I just started my journey in this dropshipping world, which I had in mind for long time, but right technology was not there, until now.. :)

I'm probably having one of those rookie issues. I have imported couple products from AliE, took me a while to figure out the steps to just udpate the price vs sale price, the price was getting to 0 all time, the "Apply to all" button before saving made the "trick", I'm not sure though what "all" means as justupdated that product.

Anyway, my question is: My final price shown in my website is 1$ dollar above the price setup. I can see e.g 9,95 in Admin panel, 9,95 in database, but 10.95 in Website.. how is that!? Happens in all themes I tried, both Price and Sale Price get this 1$ added..

Thanks for your help
Cheers
Please check your settings here:

upload_2017-12-7_10-45-38.png

If you enabled both options , Price will be rounded and tails will be added. You need to choose what option to use.
Also , please check your pricing formula: AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> Pricing

ch0n

Thanks Victoria! Yes, that was the problem, deactivated the Rounding, and now looks good.

Jake, thanks for your input as well.

Cheers