Price $0.00 not being showed

afaceripedia

Hi guys,

I've recently switched to Alidropship Woo plugin and I already found a bug: if I set the price of a product to $0.00 the plugin will only show the old full price with a line over it, but not the current $0 price. You can see an example in the attached photo. If I disable the plugin, the price shows up as normal. Please fix this soon in the next update!

Attachments

• alds price.png
    alds price.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi guys,

I've recently switched to Alidropship Woo plugin and I already found a bug: if I set the price of a product to $0.00 the plugin will only show the old full price with a line over it, but not the current $0 price. You can see an example in the attached photo. If I disable the plugin, the price shows up as normal. Please fix this soon in the next update!
This is a theme issue, not plugin. You can try a standard WooCommerce theme like Storefront and have a look if the issue will be exist. If no, it is a theme issue.

afaceripedia

This is a theme issue, not plugin. You can try a standard WooCommerce theme like Storefront and have a look if the issue will be exist. If no, it is a theme issue.
Hi Victoria,

Thank you for your reply! I tried, like you suggested, 5-6 different themes but the issue wasn't fixed, which makes me think it is a problem with the plugin. If you want, I can give you access to my website. I have multiple themes installed and you can check yourself.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Victoria,

Thank you for your reply! I tried, like you suggested, 5-6 different themes but the issue wasn't fixed, which makes me think it is a problem with the plugin. If you want, I can give you access to my website. I have multiple themes installed and you can check yourself.
Hello,

Please send a ticket to support@alidropship.com, we'll have a closer look into this matter.