Premium Themes

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, I'm a name in the Wordpress world and I just bought alidropship, I'm looking for a new theme on the site "https://themeforest.net/category/wordpress/ecommerce". Has anyone ever bought a theme that works perfectly with alidropship?
AliDropship original plugin supports our standard themes only, please see this link to learn more: https://alidropship.com/themes/ AliDropship Woo plugin is compatible with standard Woo themes. Recommended themes: Storefront and Shopper

This is correct. You need to have AliDropship Woo plugin + WooCommerce installed to be able to use Woo themes.
Helo,
but the problem is that the plugin for woocommerce is very limited, I can not change the currency and nor do I have the translation as in alidropship. Is there a solution to this?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Helo,
but the problem is that the plugin for woocommerce is very limited, I can not change the currency and nor do I have the translation as in alidropship. Is there a solution to this?
AliDropship Woo plugin and WooCommerce offer extensive scope of solutions, they differ from those of AliDropship original plugin. Please note that some options are available with additional WooCommerce plugins. This is why we recommend AliDropship Woo plugin to experienced users only. Your currency can be chnaged in Dashboard => WooComemerce => Settings => Currency options. You may translate your website using additional translation plugins.

Arrex™

I tested eCommerce theme, there are a few minor bugs. However, my prime concern is that it takes forever to personalise all the details and information one by one, especially for me who is working part time on it. If you want full customisation, this is the way to go.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I tested eCommerce theme, there are a few minor bugs. However, my prime concern is that it takes forever to personalise all the details and information one by one, especially for me who is working part time on it. If you want full customisation, this is the way to go.
Could you please be more specific: what theme do you have in mind?

Arrex™

Could you please be more specific: what theme do you have in mind?
No no, I merely saying that I had used the theme eCommerce from Themeforest before to set up my store with AliDropShip plugin. The theme is definitely perfect for setting up a store, but does need a lot of time in customisation.

Arnaldo

AliDropship Woo plugin and WooCommerce offer extensive scope of solutions, they differ from those of AliDropship original plugin. Please note that some options are available with additional WooCommerce plugins. This is why we recommend AliDropship Woo plugin to experienced users only. Your currency can be chnaged in Dashboard => WooComemerce => Settings => Currency options. You may translate your website using additional translation plugins.
Hello Ekaterina.

I have Aliwoo version installed and i need deperately to translate my english site in French because i thought it was possible to do so.

It may seem so obvious, that when i read many thread, Victoria from support staff said "we have to make 2 separate sites..."

Almost a deal breaker for me after investigate so much time.

You mention here that with Aliwoo and woocommerce there is a possibility to make a bilingual site (English/French).

What can we do in that case. Possible ? How and with wich plugin.

I have a WPML licence but need some input from staff since i don't wan't to break my site for nothing.

Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Ekaterina.

I have Aliwoo version installed and i need deperately to translate my english site in French because i thought it was possible to do so.

It may seem so obvious, that when i read many thread, Victoria from support staff said "we have to make 2 separate sites..."

Almost a deal breaker for me after investigate so much time.

You mention here that with Aliwoo and woocommerce there is a possibility to make a bilingual site (English/French).

What can we do in that case. Possible ? How and with wich plugin.

I have a WPML licence but need some input from staff since i don't wan't to break my site for nothing.

Thanks.
You may have a multilingual website if you have AliDropship Woo plugin + WooCommerce installed. If you provide us with your WP credentials, we will test WPML for compatibility with AliDropship Woo plugin

Arnaldo

Normally it's the developper responsability to do that kind of test isn't it ? I am no beta user.

You could do it on a test environnement, no ?

Why some user should give their credentials here ?

I'm sorry but that's what some people mean by the lack of support.

I just can't believe no one on the development team ever considered multilingual sites at first, at the core.

I mean we do dropshipping from China lol

So, ok i could make money with one language.

But i could even make much more money with two.

That's a strategy. And no one at Alidropship is able to adress that issue and many others that should be so obvious for an ecommerce business.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Normally it's the developper responsability to do that kind of test isn't it ? I am no beta user.

You could do it on a test environnement, no ?

Why some user should give their credentials here ?

I'm sorry but that's what some people mean by the lack of support.

I just can't believe no one on the development team ever considered multilingual sites at first, at the core.

I mean we do dropshipping from China lol

So, ok i could make money with one language.

But i could even make much more money with two.

That's a strategy. And no one at Alidropship is able to adress that issue and many others that should be so obvious for an ecommerce business.
Arnaldo, please note that AliDropship has never claimed it is compatible with all third-party plugins. However, we would be happy to help you yield more profit, that is why we asked you to share your WP credentials with us since you have already got a WPML license. This would just speed up testing process.