Premium store for sale for Sport Clothes and Sport Equipment

George A

My store is: https://teamsporty.com/.

When I bought that store. It had 2-3 plugins and 90 products. I added 210 products and many plugins. I have access for 1 year for premium products and it has email marketing as well.

I ask for $8.500

Please see below more info:

1. Domain age: Less than 1 year
2. Sales $2,245 from (May 2020 - Today)
3. 301 products
4. 1 year access to premium ad winning products with Videos, images, Texts and keywords.
5. Unused videos and images created by Alidropship Team along with texts and keywords ready for promotion.
6. Social Media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and Instagram.
7. Technical Support from Alidropship team forever.
8. Many plugins bought and installed. See below image:

1607944049847.png

1607943844818.png
1607943931554.png

chris37

@gematogenS , @Ersher and @QueenBris guys you spam any thread i see so far with no value in this forum. I am not even sure why i say "GUYS" as is almost sure your are the same person. :mad:

Please be legit or don't try at all ... I will always come and say my opinion if i realize you try to trick or misleading people in this forum.:eek:o_O

Last edited:
Lol
Why would you even want to buy sport clothes if it’s corona time? People stop worrying and enjoy the vacation the planet gave us. Better buy a kigurumi and relax. Stay in bed and have fun wearing a kigurumi and watching soap operas or better cartoons. Relax. Take a pause from everything. We deserve this. Personally, I think the corona teached me to remember that no one is protected from death abe we people need to start truly live our lives and stop wasting it on things that doesn’t even matter.

Last edited:

chris37

@gematogenS , @Ersher and @QueenBris guys you spam any thread i see so far with no value in this forum. I am not even sure why i say "GUYS" as is almost sure your are the same person. :mad:

Please be legit or don't try at all ... I will always come and say my opinion if i realize you try to trick or misleading people in this forum.:eek:o_O
Lol
Why would you even want to buy sport clothes if it’s corona time? People stop worrying and enjoy the vacation the planet gave us. Better buy a kigurumi and relax. Stay in bed and have fun wearing a kigurumi and watching soap operas or better cartoons. Relax.
Add @CarolineMay in spam user.