Premium products are not profitable on facebook ads.

clairie

I use "Facebook for Woocommerce" (free) that automatically uploads all my products to the shop section of my store's Facebook page and keeps them up to date. It's basically "set and forget". And it's working well. I get regular sales from it.

If it works ... then try spending $20 (or more) on it.

Also, 1 day is hardly enough for a test. 3 days at the very least.

In the past, I only used Facebook ads. With a little trial and error (with $5 ads first), they worked well.

But during this worldwide pandemic, I'm not advertising at all. My stores are running on pure "Social Rabbit power" at the moment (which brings a steady trickle of orders)

Instead of advertising at the moment, I'm concentrating on producing extra value content such as blog articles for my stores, uploading funny/entertaining and product videos for my store's Youtube channels, and making manual posts and engagement on my store's Social media in addition to Social Rabbits work. (Keeps it all more "real").

Do you have a niche store? I wonder if it's easier to run and earn from a niche store than a general store.

Direct Webstore

Do you have a niche store?
Several

I wonder if it's easier to run and earn from a niche store than a general store.
"Running" is the same. "Earning" is (potentially) more. The promoting is easier (A well-defined demographic to target).

This is basic dropshipping common sense. I suggest you start Googling, YouTubing, and RESEARCHING before you join the ranks of all the other failures who try to sell their boring general stores in the Stores for Sale section. ;)

clairie

Several

"Running" is the same. "Earning" is (potentially) more. The promoting is easier (A well-defined demographic to target).

This is basic dropshipping common sense. I suggest you start Googling, YouTubing, and RESEARCHING before you join the ranks of all the other failures who try to sell their boring general stores in the Stores for Sale section. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I really appreciate it. Recently my FB page was banned from running ads. I wonder if it has something to do with connecting my website to FB catalog/ecommerce. Ads were running smoothly at first and then i got a message that newly submitted ad was rejected and my ads account is disabled. That's when I discovered that lots of products in the catalog were rejected a few days ago - all of them have something to do with FB ads policy on healthcare and medical products. Now my FB page is not allowed to run ads anymore. I have some ideas on dropshipping but this is my first store, plus I am new to FB advertising (Fb in general bec I use FB messenger only) so it's kind of overwhelming for me. Any tips?