Pre-sale question...

BananaBri

Hi. Can the Ali Dropship plugin integrate with a site that is already established with items?
I'm more interested in the simplification of orders on Ali Express rather than using it to import items.
Thanks in advance

Arnaldo

I'm more interested in the simplification of orders on Ali Express rather than using it to import items.

I'm not really sure what you meant here. But yes, Alidropship can integrate with existing "external" products already present in your store.

Alidropship Woo version works all along Woocommerce, when you update price for imported products from Aliexpress, your external products won't be affected, only products import with Alidropship will.

You can also use print on demand item on your store like Printful without affecting your existing product on your store.

Hope that helps.

Arnaldo

Autofulfilment and paying order works a breeze with Alidropship, it's 90% automated so you just have to take your credit card to pay all your orders at once at the end of the day.

BananaBri

I'm not really sure what you meant here. But yes, Alidropship can integrate with existing "external" products already present in your store.

Alidropship Woo version works all along Woocommerce, when you update price for imported products from Aliexpress, your external products won't be affected, only products import with Alidropship will.

You can also use print on demand item on your store like Printful without affecting your existing product on your store.

Hope that helps.
Thanks very much for your reply. I was more interested if the auto fulfilment option would work for existing items that I've already added to the store manually, rather than via the plugin.

BananaBri

Just adding to this...

Does the plugin have any feature that can auto leave feedback, or simplify the process to the seller (Ali Express) once the tracking of the item has been confirmed as delivered?

Arnaldo

You have automated tracking number collected and sent to the customer once seller notifies you he shipped the packet. Just one click and tracking is sent. No auto feedback AFAIK. But you can import customer reviews which is more important.