Post Own Products - Not From Alidropship

Rejeb

Hi, can I post my own products which are not from AliDropship?
How do I do this?
If I import an item from AliDropship, then edit the product details to those of my own product, how do I remove the supplier details?
Regards
Rejeb

Mar

Hi, can I post my own products which are not from AliDropship?
How do I do this?
If I import an item from AliDropship, then edit the product details to those of my own product, how do I remove the supplier details?
Regards
Rejeb
You can add any product, even if it is not from AliExpress, but all functions of the plugin will not work with this product, including AliExpress supplier details.

Rejeb

I understand. Buy the payment cart will work right? I then have to process and ship the order myself.

How do I remove the supplier details from a post? I imported an item from Aliexpress, then edited it to enter my product details.

I could remove everything except the supplier details, even after I clicked on the reset button.

Regards
Rejeb

Mar

I understand. Buy the payment cart will work right? I then have to process and ship the order myself.

How do I remove the supplier details from a post? I imported an item from Aliexpress, then edited it to enter my product details.

I could remove everything except the supplier details, even after I clicked on the reset button.

Regards
Rejeb
Again, you cannot use any function of the plugin with your own added product. You were able to edit your product using a product imported from AliExpress, not as your own product. Supplier details is one function of the plugin. It is a critical function since it connect the product in your store with the seller of the product for update purposes. There is no way you can remove it.

iDan

if you got your own products, just upload them to woocommerce. check youtube for that.
you dont need any of alidropship plugin functionalities.

ayesha90

Again, you cannot use any function of the plugin with your own added product. You were able to edit your product using a product imported from AliExpress, not as your own product. Supplier details is one function of the plugin. It is a critical function since it connect the product in your store with the seller of the product for update purposes. There is no way you can remove it.

Does that mean that your own products must be added manually, and not by editing an aliexpress imported product?

iDan

Does that mean that your own products must be added manually, and not by editing an aliexpress imported product?
yes...
thats a basic woocommerce functionality...

its not related to Alidropship which its functionality is to import products from aliexpress and automate the process of transfering data between woocommerce and aliexpress...

Mar

What I stated earlier is very clear, the plugin work only with products imported from AliExpress. If you have common sense, you won't ask that question again.

ayesha90

What I stated earlier is very clear, the plugin work only with products imported from AliExpress. If you have common sense, you won't ask that question again.
That's Rude with a capital R. If what you said was so clear, I wouldn't have asked that question in the first place. Seems like you had a bad day. Well, I hope you can shake off your grumpy feeling and have a good day ahead!

You said "Supplier details is one function of the plugin. There is no way you can remove it. " Since supplier info is not needed & should not be there in your own products, my question is very valid, & your answer/explanation is SUPER-confusing. Anyway, good day to you! Have fun with that common sense you have there in your little head.

P.S Please don't feel compelled to post replies if you're in one of your bad moods. Definitely going to avoid you in the future!

Last edited:

ayesha90

yes...
thats a basic woocommerce functionality...

its not related to Alidropship which its functionality is to import products from aliexpress and automate the process of transfering data between woocommerce and aliexpress...
Thanks so much for clarifying that! However I don't use woocommerce, just simple wordpress, so will have to see how to go about adding products manually there.

ayesha90

My store is already running on the original Alidropship plugin, so wouldnt installing woocommerce mean, moving to woocommerce version of alidropship & reimporting all the aliexpress products again from scratch etc. ?
Right now, I'm not ready to make that change & prefer sticking to my current store. + add some products manually to it