Popup Message for unable delivering items to specific country

cleve

Hello,
I'm using Michelangelo Theme and Alishipping addon,
Some of my products can not be delivered to specific countries and when we click "buy" button or "add to cart" button the respond is none, only the page blink once (normally if the item can be delivered, it will go to checkout step).
Is there any way to show message to buyer when the product can not deliver to their country, like "Sorry This Item Can Not be Delivered to Your Country at The Moment"

Thanks

Mar

Hello,
I'm using Michelangelo Theme and Alishipping addon,
Some of my products can not be delivered to specific countries and when we click "buy" button or "add to cart" button the respond is none, only the page blink once (normally if the item can be delivered, it will go to checkout step).
Is there any way to show message to buyer when the product can not deliver to their country, like "Sorry This Item Can Not be Delivered to Your Country at The Moment"

Thanks
This is the issue we are hoping to be resolved in the latest update of the add-on, see this thread, https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alishipping.15445/page-4#post-74587. It is still not clear yet at this point.