Pop up notification

Bayo

Please I need a free Pop up notification plugin but not beeketing another type that is free

Direct Webstore

To notify about what?

There are heaps of them. Just do a search from Plugins>Add New and try a few till you find one you like.

;)

Direct Webstore

The only other free one I know of is "Herd Effects" by Wow. http://wow-demo.com/wow-herd-effects/

You did not mention what plugin you are using, Original or Woo. It works with Woo but I doubt it would work with the Original. But you never know! Try it.

I used it long ago and it was OK. Just the timing settings are limited in the free version.

Now I use Alidropship's "Recent Sales Popup" on all my sites. It's fantastic. Even has different themes for Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Black Friday etc.

;)

Mar

Maybe the setup is a bit confusing for them. It took me a while to work it out when I tried it last year.
Beeketing is working very well for me. I haven't changed any setting but it synchronize products recently sold and recently added.

Mar

When the notification popup their logo show under the popup that the reason
Look at below, there is no Beeketing logo. You request Beeketing support to make you a power user and the logo will be gone. You need a little research.

1557572966363.png