Poor result im google search

WeBulkSale

Sign up for the search console (previously known as Google webmasters) and track your website for issues. It will definitely show you the crawling errors due to which your site's urls are not being indexed properly. Cheers!

MickJZ

I also had similar problems due to errors in the structure of the site and the quality of the content. Perhaps you should pay attention to this.

elishwats

Hey there! Sorry to hear about your poor results on Google search. As for the reason for only 51 listings, there could be a few reasons for this. It could be due to the algorithm, how your website is structured, or the content on your site.
Optimizing your website for SEO is one way to improve your search engine ranking. It includes using relevant keywords, having high-quality content, and ensuring your site is mobile-friendly.
Consider using services like Crowdo - https://crowdo.net/. They offer link-building services that can help improve your SEO and drive more traffic to your site. Best of luck!

dropsale

Google added a penalty to the google panda algorithm, for pages that drop mostly sketchy, copied content. Therefore, google ignores and does not index website content. Even if you submit the link manually, there is no chance of getting to the top.

Some link-building could help, in my opinion. Of course, done properly - on reputable domains with a decent DR. Generally, this method can be quite effective, even if it takes a bit of time and effort.

leafsweetrolls

I think it's due to Google citing some URLs as duplicate content, thus they're not indexed as they should any more. Performing a content audit might solve this...

The variation in the number of listings across different search engines could be due to several factors, including differences in indexing algorithms, the frequency of updates, and the criteria for displaying search results. It's common for listings to vary between search engines, and focusing on optimizing your website's visibility across multiple platforms can help ensure broader reach and visibility to potential users.