plugin stoped working, any work arounds?

Tablazines

Dude you can't just change permalinks of course you're going to ruin your site.. You should have installed the Velvet Blue plugin and changed things through there. You need to go back into your general settings and change the url back.

germanstjohn

Hey thanks, I back up my site, reset the data base, change the general permalink (add www), reinstall the aliexpress plug in, put the api key, and does not work (TELL ME WRONG SITE)I did not do it on the fly, the api key does not accept that I add the www in the general site permalink in WP,.... already change it back but would still like to add the www ti the website name, do you know what cause the problem??? Or how to change that???

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hey thanks, I back up my site, reset the data base, change the general permalink (add www), reinstall the aliexpress plug in, put the api key, and does not work (TELL ME WRONG SITE)I did not do it on the fly, the api key does not accept that I add the www in the general site permalink in WP,.... already change it back but would still like to add the www ti the website name, do you know what cause the problem??? Or how to change that???
Please pm me your AliDropship plugin license key, I will reset it for you. Basically, you've changed your domain name, so your license needs to be reset.