Plugin Seller Reliability Rating

What is the criteria that the plugin uses for the reliability? Because for some I see the store has a low rating but the plugin rates it as reliable and vice versa as well. Is there a difference in there reliability as a seller in general vs drop shipping?

I have a few sellers tag I ordered from myself to test product quality and shipping speed/ All went well, but then when I go to process a drop ship order, they are super slow to ship.

Direct Webstore

Because for some I see the store has a low rating but the plugin rates it as reliable
It also says "read the reviews". I prefer to use good old human judgment on rating a seller and just the the Chrome extension's automated rating as a rough guide.

What is the criteria that the plugin uses for the reliability?
I'd like to know too. Just out of curiosity.

:)

It also says "read the reviews". I prefer to use good old human judgment on rating a seller and just the the Chrome extension's automated rating as a rough guide.

Yeah. I definitely read reviews, look at pictures, store rating etc and make my own judgement. And like I said, I test order my products to check for quality and speed of shipping. But I'm curious to know what the plugin rating is based on.

Because the plugin rating says that the seller is good for drop shipping so I wonder, when drop shipping and labels etc need to be removed, do some sellers take longer than others to do this and get the package ready. Just wondering what all of the indicators are to consider so I can get my customers their products as quickly as possible. So maybe it means relying more on the plugin rating if they are considering different factors that are relevant to drop shipping only.