Plugin is not updating the prices

Almost 25% of the items' price were not updated after a price update base on formula implementation.

I have to edit the item and update it under "Suppliers info" to get the right price.
I have performed price update multiple times, same issue.

Please advise.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Almost 25% of the items' price were not updated after a price update base on formula implementation.

I have to edit the item and update it under "Suppliers info" to get the right price.
I have performed price update multiple times, same issue.

Please advise.
Hello, what update have you tried? manual or auto?

For me, when I change the formula, run the update, not all of the prices update. Some seem to be stuck on a formula, several changes ago. I've tried deleting all formulas, reseting to supplier [rice, clearing my cache. Nothing works. Another strange issue, my prices are showing differently on Chrome vs. Safari and at times, different on the shop page vs the product page. The whole thing is maddening.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Р
For me, when I change the formula, run the update, not all of the prices update. Some seem to be stuck on a formula, several changes ago. I've tried deleting all formulas, reseting to supplier [rice, clearing my cache. Nothing works. Another strange issue, my prices are showing differently on Chrome vs. Safari and at times, different on the shop page vs the product page. The whole thing is maddening.
Have you contacted our support regarding this issue?
https://alidropship.com/contact/

Yes purged all with WP Super Cache. I agree, it sounds like a cache issue. I'm going tp leave it alone for another day because this morning it looks like some but not all changes I made have taken effect. Seems like a back up if taht makes sense.