Plugin Error: ionCube Loader Not found. Hostgator hosting

gvidass

So I'm getting this error on my wodpress dashboard "Error! ionCube Loader Not found" and I'm using hostgator hosting, because of that I can not activate alidrop plugin. Even Da Vinci theme has crashed, when I'm on my homepage I get this error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function ads_get_list_currency() in /home1/gvidass/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci/libs/util.php on line 13".

So as I understand everything stopped working as well my theme because there is something wrong with Ioncube loader... About 6 days ago I had some troubles with cart, after updating plugin I couldn't see added products in cart... I solved this problem by downgrading plugin. Yesterday was everything just fine, i was adding products, and while I was editing one of the products I left my PC for like 15 minutes... After I came back I tried to refresh page and started getting that error with Ioncube.

Do you think there is something wrong with Hostgator hosting? I contacted their support and they told me that everything should be fine, and it's not their fault...

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think there is something wrong with Hostgator hosting? I contacted their support and they told me that everything should be fine, and it's not their fault...
I think yes. Perhaps they upgraded WHM (cPanel) and settings for your site were dropped by default. Try changing the PHP settings if they are available, if not, write to the Hostgator support

Headache

I did the same error before, goto PHPConfig, change "The .php file extension will be processed by" to PHP 5.6, also change the same in subfolder "public_html", done.

Dawoo

Hello

I have problems with Plugin.

The AliDropship Woo Plugin works fine with PHP 7.0 but when I activate AliDropship Plugin, the products on my website disappear. I want to know how to fix this issue, and what is the difference between these two?

Also, if I activate AliDropship Woo Plugin only, will that be enough to run my website?

Note:

server hosting hostgator

Please help

Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello

I have problems with Plugin.

The AliDropship Woo Plugin works fine with PHP 7.0 but when I activate AliDropship Plugin, the products on my website disappear. I want to know how to fix this issue, and what is the difference between these two?

Also, if I activate AliDropship Woo Plugin only, will that be enough to run my website?

Note:

server hosting hostgator

Please help

Thanks
Please keep in mind that AliDropship plugin is not compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin, they cannot be installed at the same time. This must be causing the issue. If you make up your mind to switch from AliDropship Woo plugin to the original version, you will need to reinstall your WP to avoid possible conflicts between the two plugins.