Plugin & ePacket Issues

iori17

Hello.

I am a user of alidropship plugin and I have some experience that wants to share and also want to receive support if somebody knows how to fix each problem.

1. Can't import products: Don't know why, but many times image editor stop working almost in the last image and need to refresh the page and edit again all. Sometimes need to import first and then edit all in my website, because of the bug (loading time is infinite).

2. Price formula not working: even set the price of fix the price before import the product, once arrive at my website the price is set same as the supplier.

3. language configuration: Aliexpress website changes the language whatever the website wants. For example: I am browsing the website in English and a few pages later appear in Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc...

4. Can't configure attributes in my website.

5. It's really difficult to confirm 1 product because seems to be cheap (product price + ePacket), but if you check suppliers ePacket price per country (1 by 1) you will see that sometimes specifically for some countries the ePacket price is more than 48 USD. I am making a website to sell worldwide, but with this issue I am afraid to add products to my website without any tool to check product most expensive ePacket price.
For example: product price 1USD, ePacket is free for US. For others as Mexico, Brazil is 1.40 USD, so looks ok. But for Chile is 48 USD.
So If I didn't check Chile's price and sell the product to Chile for 8 USD, I will loose money. (Sell 8USD) - (Investment 1 + ePacket 48USD)

Is there any method to check ePacket price lowest and higher price per product?.

If not, it will be difficult to sell worldwide and your sells need to be specifically for one or few countries because you need to take care about ePacket price.

I am not sure if Suppliers can manipulate ePacket price, but if yes, take care or you will loose money with this business...

Mar

For example: product price 1USD, ePacket is free for US. For others as Mexico, Brazil is 1.40 USD, so looks ok. But for Chile is 48 USD.
So If I didn't check Chile's price and sell the product to Chile for 8 USD, I will loose money. (Sell 8USD) - (Investment 1 + ePacket 48USD)
This is a complicated issue to resolve. The suggestion of the support team is to set local country in AliExpress before you import, in this case Chile or African countries. These are countries that sellers charge high shipping rate or not ship at all. If it is free in these countries, it must be free to other countries.

Direct Webstore

I am a user of alidropship plugin
Which one?

Is there any method to check ePacket price lowest and higher price per product?.
Only by using your eyes ... but because of the minor differences, why bother?

I will loose money
You're being way too pedantic. Dropshipping has minimal overheads and the differences in shipping prices can be absorbed by your profits. Don't be greedy. Relax. :)