Plugin doesn't work

Davidecrapa

I bought the plugin, the woocommerce version. I installed it on my host(siteground) but it doesnt work.
It says "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found. "
I have checked my php info and I have PHP version 5.6.30 and Zend Guard Loader activated.

What's the problem and how can I solve this?

Best regard,

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I bought the plugin, the woocommerce version. I installed it on my host(siteground) but it doesnt work.
It says "Error! Zend Guard Loader Not found. "
I have checked my php info and I have PHP version 5.6.30 and Zend Guard Loader activated.

What's the problem and how can I solve this?

Best regard,

It doesn't seem like Zend Guard Loader is installed on your hosting or installed properly.

Please contact your hosting support team with following message:

"I need PHP 5.6 and Zend Guard Loader (NOT Zend system, Zend optimiser, etc.) activated on my hosting account."

if your hosting provider does not support Zend Guard Loader please ask your hosting support if it works with ionCube. If it is available, please download the ionCube version here - https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

You can provide the log in and password for your WP admin area if you want us to install it.

If your hosting doesn't support neither Zend Guard Loader, not ionCube, we recommend that you change your hosting provider.

Recommended hosting providers:

AliDropship

Godaddy

Hostgator