Plugin dashboard doesn't exist, warning in backend

Luckydude

Hello guys,

I already asked through mail but I'll ask here again as someone might have run into the same issue:

So I installed and activated the Woo Plugin for PHP version 7.1.
Now I see a warning at the top of the screen in the backend:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'adsw_manage_posts' not found or invalid function name in .../wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Also, there is no dashboard for the plugin settings and I think there should be an option in the menu. I attached a screenshot of how my menu looks like

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 13

Luckydude

Alright, I have updates: It has something to do with the version of PHP and the ali woo plugin.

PHP 5.6 + Ali Woo for PHP 5.6 works fine.
PHP 7.1 + Ali Woo for PHP 7.6 doesn't work (issue above).

Technically I could use PHP 5.6 now and continue building my shop. But do you recommend it?

Christina

Administrator
Alright, I have updates: It has something to do with the version of PHP and the ali woo plugin.

PHP 5.6 + Ali Woo for PHP 5.6 works fine.

Technically I could use PHP 5.6 now and continue building my shop. But do you recommend it?

Hello, Luckydude!

We recommend you to update to PHP 7.1 or to PHP 7.2 (best choice) because of PHP 5.6 / 7.0 support termination.

There is no AliDropship Woo 7.6. I suppose you mean 7.1.?

Luckydude

Hi Christina,

thanks a lot for offering to fix the issue but actually the siteground technical support could solve it. I can recommend both you and siteground :)